ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary responsibility of this role is to design, develop, and support data warehousing, reporting platforms, and Business Intelligence solutions for our customers in the Pharmaceutical Market.
Data warehouse must understand the challenges of our customer’s business and to propose solutions to them by leveraging on data processing. Find correlations among different data set, apply predictive analysis algorithms, and provide business insights.
An ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of the data warehouse architecture and is brilliant in working with executives and business stakeholders to collect requirements and transforming data into insightful information.
K - ACTIVITIES:
- Designing and implementing data flows from various systems to a data warehouse
- Designing and implementing reports and dashboards
- Maintaining and supporting live systems by doing front-end and back-end tasks
- Transforming business requirements to technical specifications
- Providing consultancy to customers on BI, data visualisation, and custom requirements
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Informatics diploma/degree or equivalent certifications
- At least one-year experience in this position
- Good knowledge of English
- Ready to work in a team
- Flexibility and Proactivity
- Knowledge of SQL query language
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and DAX
- Knowledge of Microsoft Integration Services ETL
- Knowledge of analytic and reporting tools (Qlik, Tableau, MicroStrategy…)