Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
General Data Protection Regulation
1. What are cookies?
The Site uses "Cookies": these are text files that are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the hard drive of the user's PC when the user visits the Site. The cookie allows the Site to identify the user's PC, through the information stored in it, whenever the user reconnects to the Site through that PC.
Cookies do not collect information directly identifying the user. In fact, Trueblue cannot through cookies trace any directly personally identifying information (e.g., first name, last name) unless provided directly by the user. In addition, another website cannot use a cookie issued by the Site to access other information stored on the user's computer. Once saved on your computer, the cookie can only be read by the website that created it (and thus, in our case, by www.truebluecorp.com).
2. What types of cookies the Site uses:
The nature of the Cookies used by this site is purely technical/analytical. No profiling purposes are intended under any circumstances.
Technical and analytical cookies
These are the cookies used in order to ensure navigation and therefore the telematic transmission of data on the network or strictly necessary for the provision of services provided by the Site. These cookies are usually temporary, so-called "session cookies", and are issued by the Site on the user's computer during navigation, but are stored only for the duration of the navigation session itself. This means that when the user closes his browser, the cookies are automatically deleted and disappear, without remaining stored on the computer. They consist of random numbers generated by the server and are used to enable safe and efficient exploration of the Site.
Technical/analytical cookies subdivide into:
- navigation or session cookies: these are aimed at ensuring normal navigation and enjoyment of the Site, using different options or services.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies that collect information on the number of users and how they visit the site, for example information on which pages or sections of pages are most viewed and from which pages malfunction reports are received.
Information is collected in aggregate and anonymous form;
- functionality cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (such as language, text characters, browser type) in order to improve the service rendered.
Through the use of such cookies, it is possible for us to facilitate the user's navigation within the Site, for example by remembering the data provided by the user when filling in forms on the Site (so-called user input cookies), to recognize the user after he/she logs in to the Site (so-called authentication cookies), to customize the site interface based on the preferences indicated by the user, to collect in aggregate form information regarding the number of visitors to the site and on the most visited pages (so-called analytics cookies), etc.
Technical/analytical cookies, including third-party cookies that adopt measures to anonymize users (such as the masking of part of the IP address) and have only statistical purposes or site optimization, do not require the explicit consent of the person concerned as strictly necessary to provide the service requested by the user of the Site (ex art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. b) of the Regulations).
3. Information about cookies issued by the Site:
Cookies sent and managed by this website are the property of Trueblue S.p.a.
Regarding the cookies used on the Site we provide the following information:
1) The domain name from which the Site's server transmits cookies is: www.truebluecorp.com
2) Purpose of collection: cookies are used solely for the purpose of enabling easier and faster navigation within the Site or to perform statistical and anonymous analysis/verifications on the use of the site (technical cookies).
3) Data collected: the following information is stored: the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
From a technical point of view, the cookies (transmitted by the domain www.truebluecorp.com) contain the following information: a numeric ID that uniquely identifies Excelsior and a numeric ID that identifies the user (who navigates within the Site), both stored within our data base; a numeric ID that uniquely identifies the navigation (so-called "record") of the user within our data base; a pseudo-random session alphanumeric ID automatically deleted by the browser when it is closed (session cookie).
4) Validity of cookies: the Site uses session cookies (i.e., cookies that are automatically deleted when the browser is closed), as well as persistent cookies (i.e., cookies that are retained until they are deleted by the user), the duration of which does not exceed six months in any case.
5) Necessity of acceptance of cookies: acceptance of cookies is not mandatory but their deactivation, although it allows navigation within the Site, may not make possible the release of certain content and functionality of the Site.
6) Deactivation and deletion of cookies: you can deactivate/activate cookies at any time. In order to enable you to make a free and informed choice, we provide below indication regarding (i) cookie identifier, (ii) characteristics and purpose of the cookie, (iii) possibility to disable/enable individual cookies or disable/enable all cookies:
In any case you can deactivate/activate or delete cookies at any time by use of your web browser settings (see section 5 below).
7) Data Disclosure: The information collected through cookies is confidential and is not disclosed to third parties.
The technical cookies issued by the Site are shown in the table below.
4. Third-party cookies
The Site uses so-called "third-party cookies" (in particular Google Analytics), i.e. cookies that are issued and managed by parties other than Trueblue, for purposes specific to those parties.
In order to allow you to make a free and informed choice, we provide you in the table below with the indications regarding (i) the type and identifier of cookies, (ii) the characteristics and purposes of cookies, as well as the possibility of modifying consent.
5. Deactivating/deleting cookies via web browser
It is in any case possible to disable/enable or delete cookies at any time by use of your web browser settings. In particular, if you wish not to receive cookies, you can set your browser to notify you of the presence of a cookie so that you can decide whether or not to accept it; you can also automatically reject all cookies by activating the appropriate option in your browser. You can also delete specific cookies that have already been stored within your browser, or block specific Web sites from storing cookies on your computer, or block third-party cookies.
Each browser has its own type of cookie management, in the administration or preference panel you can change/manage the parameters and proceed to deletion.
To disable the use of all or only some cookies you need to change the settings of your browsing browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.).
To do this you can consult the information in your browser's User's Guide (so-called Help Page) or click on the following links:
Safari iOS (mobile devices):
You can also manage your cookie preferences on http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Your consent applies to the following websites: landingpages.truebluecorp.com, truebluecorp.comYour current status: Use only necessary cookies .