ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Backend Application Specialist guarantees the full usability of the Application environments provided to Trueblue's customers in relation to customer support requests, data maintenance activities, and in relation to the problems reported by customers or Customer Support Specialist colleagues. He/she constantly monitors the correct functioning and integration of the various systems so that customers do not have any impact on their business process.
He/She communicates with the development department ensuring the correct management of the anomalies found and guaranteeing the effective implementation of the agreed evolutionary changes and planned maintenance activities.
Furthermore, he/she supports the team in case of need by offering help to colleagues during the resolution/management of issue reports. He/she also supports Customer Support Specialist colleagues in case of technical calls with customers.
He/she informs his/her supervisor on a daily/weekly basis on the activities in progress and the problems encountered.
- Analysis of problems received from monitoring systems or issue reports collected by the Customer Support team
- Resolution of anomalies detected at data level within the application and/or analytical databases
- Interaction with the application and analytical development teams for possible management of resolutions analysis of ordinary activities to analyse possible process improvements support in the analysis of startup projects with the Project Management and development team
- Management of ordinary database maintenance activities
- Supporting the Customer Support team for calls with the customer
- Management of technical telephone communications for troubleshooting and management of Support or Change Request
- Knowledge of SQL database languages preferred on MS SQL Server/ (T-SQL)
- Database project using Entity Relationship model
- Knowledge Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of query tuning concepts, analysis and performance management
- Highly innovative thinking and analytical problem-solving skills, along with an open and collaborative communication style
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum Software Development environment is a plus