As a Project Manager you will have the following responsibilities: management of consultancy projects with the use of advanced analysis tools and projects related to the implementation of different technological solutions for Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Datawarehousing and CRM and support for the development of new business and the evolution of products and solutions.
Role and responsabilities
- Management of consulting projects using advanced analytics tools as well as projects related to the implementation of a variety of technological solutions on Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Datawarehousing and CRM.
- Support new business development as well as product and solution evolution.
K - activities
- Organising and managing kick-off meetings at the client’s offices;
- Collecting functional requirements through meetings with the client in cooperation with the project team;
- Drafting functional analyses and blueprints;
- Drafting project documentation;
- Drafting and defining the Project Plan;
- Risk Management;
- Monitoring project profitability;
- Supervising project activities, that should be on time and on budget as regards the solution delivery quality, in collaboration with development team and account manager;
- Carrying out continuous communication plans with the client during the project life cycle through presentations, calls, face to face meetings, meetings to inform about the progress of the project and to discuss any critical issues;
- Checking deadlines and project implementation;
- Ensuring the completion of all processes and procedures, respecting the projects quality standards and profitability;
- Working in collaboration with internal teams also in the delivery phase, supporting the client in the validation phase of the implemented solution, which should be in line with the functional analysis;
- Managing and defining Project Closer with the client through specific documentation;
- Supporting training team in the organisation of training on the implemented solutions;
- Managing projects hand over to Help Desk Support during projects post go live.
- Office Package (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.);
- Blue Print Solution;
- Microsoft Project;
- ERP systems (SAP, A400 etc.);
- CRM and BI solutions;
- PRINCE2 Project Management Certificate;
- Scrum certificate;
- Experience working with SQL- R and Python valuable;
- ITIL in IT Service Management certificate.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Working hours: full time from Monday to Friday (09.00-13.00//14.00:18:00)
- Workplace: Verona or Milan
©2021 Trueblue S.r.l. All Right reserved. Made by Coo'ee.