As a Consultant with Trueblue, you’ll be responsible for managing small teams of analysts in the design, development and delivery of medium-sized consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects. Moreover, you'll perform quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions and proactively develop broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies.
Role and responsabilities
As a Consultant with Trueblue, you’ll be responsible for managing small teams of analysts in the design, development and delivery of medium-sized consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects and:
- Leverage business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions
- Taking responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations, workshops and other client deliverables, under general guidance from experienced team leaders
- Communicate strategic recommendations
- Assist with business development and proposals
- Work independently or as part of a team, with some responsibility for managing and developing the career and skills of staff
- Perform quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Proactively develop broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Begin to serve as the day-to-day manager for projects and work closely with clients
Personal and professional requirements
Candidates interested in joining Trueblue as Consultants should have:
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Strong capability in juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries is desirable but not required
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques desirable, not critical
- Ability to sell and deliver multiple projects simultaneously
Qualifications & Other requirements
In addition to the skills and experience above, candidates interested in joining Trueblue as an Consultants should have:
- Strong academic track record including minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (further personal/industry qualifications e.g. an MBA are valued but are not essential)
- Prior experience or avid interest in the healthcare and life science industries
- Some project management experience desired, but not critical
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral); additional languages an advantage
What we offer:
- Contract type: direct hiring
- Working hours: full time from Monday to Friday (09.00-13.00//14.00:18:00)
- Workplace: Verona or Milan
©2023 Trueblue S.p.a. All Right reserved. Made by Coo'ee.