Full stack developer
Full stack developer
We are looking for Fullstack Developers who are familiar with modern web development technologies and who will be responsible for developing our products on multiple platforms. Also important is the ability to manage multiple projects, working by deadline and dealing with changes in an active and dynamic office environment.
Tasks and responsibilities
The candidate will work in the Development Team with the following main tasks:
- Development of multi-platform applications (Web/iOS/Android)
- Support in analyses writing and product evolution
- Development and research of internal products
- Evolution and corrective activities on projects
- Collaboration with other company departments
Personal and professional requirements
- Informatics diploma/degree or equivalent certifications
- At least one-year experience in this position
- Good knowledge of English
- Ready to work in a team
- Flexibility and Proactivity
- Familiarity with cutting-edge web technologies, including HTML5, CSS3/SASS, CSS
- (e.g. React.js, Angular.js).
- Experience or knowledge of front-end build systems (e.g. Gulp, Grunt, Webpack)
- Understanding of performance, cross-browser/cross-device implementation, testing and
- optimization. Chrome Dev Tools experience is preferred
- Knowledge of SQL database languages preferred on MS SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Database project using Entity Relationship model
- Knowledge of query tuning concepts, analysis and performance management
- Highly innovative thinking and analytical problem-solving skills, along with an open and
- collaborative communication style.
- Experience working in a development team environment with source-code management
- tools (Git) is preferred.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum Software Development environment is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects, work under deadlines and manage changes in an active,
- dynamic office environment.
What we offer
- Permanent contract
- Working hours: full time from Monday to Friday (09.00-13.00//14.00:18:00)
- Workplace: Verona
©2023 Trueblue S.p.a. All Right reserved. Made by Coo'ee.